Monday, September 22, 2008

Top Card Droppers

I have been with EntreCard for about 2 months now and I am seeing results already. Traffic and EntreCard advertising has increase, although a little, but it is consistent.

I also notice that, in EntreCard, at the statistics page, there's a table that list the highest droppers for the last 20 days.

This table lists the Entrecard users who dropped their card on your site the most in the last 30 days. High numbers suggest regular, even daily readers who drop their card to show you they've visited, as well as to help your advertising price and Campaign position.


entrecard top droppers

As a way of saying thank you. I will link to the top 3 latest post. Thanks.
See My Mini
Saturday Silliness
Photo Hunters - Road

Tags: , ,

1 comment:

BeadedTail said...

Yay! I'm glad to be included in such good company and I enjoy reading your blog!