Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cat And Your Heart

When I wrote the pet insurance post before, I told you about a friendly physical contact with your cat is known to actively reduce your stress. I forgot that I read it from a magazine, that's why I can't remember the link.

A research by the University of Minnesota found that, having a pet could reduce the risk of heart disease.

One of the reason is due to the fact that by showing love and affection to your cats, it helps to reduce stress.

And based on the facts presented by them at the National Stroke Conference 2008, having cats as pets could reduce the risk of heart disease by 40% compared to dogs.

So, do you still have doubt of having a cat at home? But get real cats ok. Not the one below as they are not suitable if you have a weak heart.
girls, sexy kitten
Image Credit

Tags: , ,

No comments: